Monthly Event Support Requests
Many thanks for submitting your enVison Event Source Request via the RSA.com website.
The January 2010 collected information has been instrumental to prioritize and develop integration between enVision and various Event Sources. Please find attached the prioritization report for all the requests submitted between January 1st and January 31th 2010 plus the most recent content roadmap.
- Strong demand globally: 69 requests total and in top 3 of all monthly measured requests.
- New released Vulnerability Assessment products Nessus 4.2, Tenable Security Center and Qualys PCI Portal generated strong demand for Vulnerability and Asset Management integration.
- We’re receiving solid comments and suggestions on extending collection methodology (Symantec End Point Protection via ODBC) and parsing granularity (IBM ISS, Guardium SQLGuard, ACF2, DB2). As we‘re mostly demand driven, these suggestions are welcome and we were able to commit to most of these.
- Content Analytics roadmap (Correlation rules) added to section 3.
- Level of detail and quality of requests needs improvement. We encourage everyone to submit details as much as possible including full product name, software version and/or number of deployed instances.
Content Update Product News :
- January 2010 Update package was another record in enVision content delivery :
· 8 New Event Source Integrations including Cyber-Ark product family, Citrix Access Gateway, MySQL Enterprise, RSA User Credential Manager and 3 McAfee products.
· 32 Event Source Updates including updated support for Cisco Wireless product family, EMC Symmetrix & Clariion, Extreme Ware XOS, Apache and many others
If you have a need for another new event source or comments on existing supported event source, please keep using this URL : http://www.rsa.com/go/partners/suggest_new.asp.
Again, we can not thank you enough for your collaboration and interest in enVision. If you have any remaining questions, please feel free to contact us.
Bart LenaertsRSA, The Security Division of EMC
Share Your Ideas We’re Listening