has anyone had any issues with scheduled reports not gathering data? We currently have a few scheduled reports and only 3 of them don't work, they are the ones related to Envision. RSA envision Report Viewing Activity is one of the non-working reports. They used to work but since late January we stopped getting data on them, do you have any idea on why this could be happening? Any help related to this is greatly appreciated.
If you're only having problems with reports on enVision logs, and you're running an LS cluster, check the drive space on vol0 of the NAS.
Otherwise, you may want to open a ticket with RSA for help in troubleshooting. If it isn't urgent, though, feel free to post more information on your specs (version of enVision, LS vs. ES, any other reports that are failing, what you've already looked at, etc), and we'll see if we can help.
hello, thank you for replying. we currently have an ES appliance and reports that are not working are the ones from NIC Audit, we have tried querying with no results, we were having issues with reports around january, enVision support suggested to restart the NIC Web Server reports were available at that time and we didn't notice that the NIC Audit reports were not running, until a few weeks ago. i'm waiting for envision support to call me and stablish a webex session. i just hope they dont ask for a restart on services i guess that could be covered or already done since we moved to V4 SP3 build 0311 and services were restarted during upgrade... we'll see what they say.
Have you verified that the Report logging is still enabled? That can be found under the Reports Tab --> Report Configuration --> Set Up Reports (in 4.0 SP2, it's the last option listed).
If so, is the data showing up in the Analysis tab? As an example, if you're looking for access to a scheduled report, you should see some instances of Event "NIC-5-800810" if any of the scheduled reports have been viewed through the gui.
It just sounds like the data isn't getting written to the database for some reason -- it's just odd that it is particular about just the NIC data. Let us know what was found when support has had a chance to webex it.
it has been resolved, for some "unknown" reason our NIC system was not being analyzed, since i recently updated to sp3 build 0311 i asked envision support guy if that had anything to do with the analyze option and he said that he was not sure if update caused issue. oh well fortunately we got it working.