I hope everyone had a great break over the holiday season and is ready for an exciting 2020!
We have loads of fantastic content lined up and cant wait to share it with you all!
Before that however, we wanted to reflect on 2019... and what a great year 2019 has been for RSA IGL with you, our RSA Link community - we launched a monthly newsletter, followed up by a live webinar, not to mention all the other great content and blogs that were published!
I wanted to share a quick summary of all this content (see details below with links) and thank all those who helped.
It takes a lot to put together the newsletters, webinars and blogs - without the whole team, it simply wouldn’t happen.
Specifically, a HUGE thanks to:
- Christopher Williams, Balaji Muralidharan and Andrew Weadock for all their support running the webinars and making it all happen during the live events.
- Del Van Rooyen, Becca Collins and Suresh Sivananthan for being fantastic webinar guests and joining me to discuss their success with RSA IGL so far.
- Balaji Muralidharan, Aaron Beaudoin, Mostafa Helmy, Sean Miller, Clive Morrish, Megan Olvera, Ahmed Nofal and Pradeep Kadambar for all the key content they have created on webinars, blogs and newsletters!
- Doug Howard and Lisa Zeena for all their executive support and sponsorship with running these initiatives
- Adarsh Kumar, Tracie Paul and Serge Tocatjian for their support and help to make things happen!
- Total newsletters published: 9
- Newsletter views: 18,000+
- Total webinars hosted: 5
- Post Webinar recording views: 1000+
- Total Webinar registrants = 750+
- Register for next webinar at the end of Jan: RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle Webinar - January 2020
- Complete the survey to help us improve: Click me to help us improve
2019 Webinar Summary - Click the link to playback the webinar
2019 - Newsletter Summary
Other notable items to check out
A summary of what reports, charts and dashboards are with info on how to use them and some examples to get started
A summary of all the RSA IGL workflow nodes at a high level, with links to more detailed blogs as we add them
More details and information on this workflow node – what its for and how to use it
How to use RSA IGL to add more “business friendly” date formats into your workflow's or emails
A handy report and guide to find all app-roles within the DB
A new look dashboard based around risk – showing off some of the great things you can do with RSA IGL
A blog from Aaron around Advanced Enterprise-wide SOD violation analysis and visibility
A blog about all things you need to know about RSA IGL Training
A blog and video from Sean Miller on the new webservices features
Reduce Access Risk - New Streamlined and Intuitive Violation Remediation Experience
Find out about the great changes we have made, to make supporting you easier
Learn about creating display views in the latest product version
Learn all about the great features added to v7.1.1
Learn all about the new diagnostic capabilities
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.