Kindly let us know how can do Accounts/Entitlements collection through cronjob for RSA L&G version 7.2. In RSA L&G version 7.2 we must have to pass valid token for web service where as in previous RSA L&G version(Example :7.0) no need to pass any valid token .
1. Please suggest us with command/Script how can we pass the valid token in the collectAccounts/collectEntitlements web service . do we need to update the script if token got expired ?
2. Is there any other way we can collect the Accounts/Entitlements without valid token using web service collection commands.
Please help .
- account data collection
- Community Thread
- Data Collection
- entitlement data collection
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
- webservice call
It is no longer possible to call web services from external software/scripts without passing a token for obvious security reasons.
You will need to first call the loginUser command using credentials of a user that has permissions to run Account/Entitlement collectors, then pass the token you receive to your next web service command.