Has any one worked with RSA IG&L and Hashi Vault integration? Looking both ways:
1. RSA IG&L passwords be saved in Hashi Vault ( not CyberArk)
2. Using RSA IG&L's access request management features for provisioning Vault access.
- Access & Change Requests
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
I'm pretty sure option 1 is not possible today.
Option 2 might be possible depending on the available APIs in HashiVault. You could potentially use something like the Generic Database/REST collector and connector templates depending on what HashiVault supports.