In this video I present an alternate, light weight method to performing attribute synchronization between an HR source, and Active Directory.
Benefits of this solution as compared to the out of the box solution:
1) Can synchronize a large number of attributes at once (without running out of account attributes).
2) Can "force" a synchronization.
3) Advanced transforms in synchronized data can be accomplished.
Drawbacks of this solution as compared to the out of the box solution:
1) No change verification. Only basic error handling is possible. In versions prior to 6.9.1, no error handling is possible in workflow.
2) Without advanced SQL, no reporting on WHICH attributes have changed is possible.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.