How to Send an individual Email when Approval Reassigned to the user
- I am a manager i want to reassign my task to someone and the assigned person has to get an email cc'ed with my name.
- The above scenario continues but the email must trigger in same flow as mentioned above till it get approved.
Current scenario in RSA IMG:
- Mail is triggered to the all the persons including who have done the "past reassignments and newly assigned approver".
Required scenario and Expected Result
- Mail must be triggered only to the new assigner and cc'ed requestor and past reassigned user
"How to sort this issue out using the Manual reassignment in Approval WF."
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
Can you try with this setting in Supervisor Approval node.
I have the same setting in workflow. It works as below:
Newly assigned user will be marked in To field
User who was the previous approver will be in cc.
We have a same requirement, when the approval is reassigned to another person, the email should get triggered to the reassigned person. But in our case, the email is getting triggered to the previous approver. How do we send email notification when the approval is reassigned to another person? We are using 7.0.1 version. It would be helpful, if you could let us know.