We have been working on a new dashboard to help show the value driven from RSA Lifecycle (AFX) module, as per the example below.
We are looking for a customer who uses AFX and would like to spend an hour (or so) on an online meeting, to test this out on their environment. You will get to use dashboard pack yourself, once we have finished.
If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The dashboard uses the new v7.2x "dashboard facts" and some charts.
- The dashboard facts show summary information for "all time"
- the dashboard charts show you information for the previous 10 weeks, to help understand recent benefit and current trending
This dashboard has 6 key elements, all driven from 2 key values.
- Show the value the solution is providing your company
- show how much time and $ your work is saving the company
- Understand weekly trending
- Simple dashboard to provide stakeholders key metrics.
- Average time in minutes a request takes within your organisation to complete manually (eg. 15 minutes)
- Average $ in cost, that this request would cost (eg. $9 or £5)
- Dashboard Fact: The total number of AFX requests completed, for all recorded time
- Dashboard Fact: The total Hours saved, because of all the AFX requests completed, for all recorded time
- Dashboard Fact: the total $ (or whatever currency you like) saved, because of all the AFX requests completed, for all recorded time.
- Chart: AFX Total Requests Completed each week (trending over the previous 10 weeks)
- Eg. What is the total number of AFX requests that were completed, week over week
- Chart: AFX Total $ saved each week (trending over the previous 10 weeks)
- Looking at the total number of completed requests, how much $ has this saved you, week over week
- Chart: AFX total hours saved each week (trending over the previous 10 weeks)
- Looking at the total number of completed requests, how many hours has this saved you, week over week
Please drop me an email if you want to test this out on your environment too.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.