Oracle Instance Name changed in Local Database after that Unable to restart the Application Services.
Can somebody tell, which all configuration file we need to update the oracle Service name/Listener name. or any other suggestion.
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- Installation & Upgrade
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
Assuming you has been already update successfully and is already running, the look at the following files:
- Make sure the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora are point in the correct direction.
- /home/oracle/Aveksa_System.cfg will also contain the database identifier values in (ORACLE_SID, ORACLE_SERVICE_NAME, ORACLE_CONNECTION_ID).
- Finally assuming you are on wildfly then the configuration file /home/oracle/wildfly/standalone/configuration/aveksa-standalone-full.xml will contain the connection string for each datasource. It will look like this (<connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@//localhost:1555/AVDB</connection-url>). Make sure it is also a valid connection string.
Thanks Mostafa. Yes we have updated the DB name in the above mentioned files, but still not able to restart the application.
Getting an error like "Cannot connect to the database. The watchdog will start the server when it can connect to the database."
Is there any other place we need to update?
Also System scripts may reference the Oracle SID
script name "setDeployEnv.sh" this script located in /home/oracle/ , also in /home/admin , also in /root
Yes, few places we have changed and to update the other place its required root access. so will update the remaining in the setdeployEnv.sh script.