unable to delete the connector
I'm on 126.96.36.199750 P03. Trying to delete the connector, but in vain. Has anyone encountered similar issue, how you resolved it.
- Access Fulfillment Express
- afx connector
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
Can you tell:
1. What connector are you referring to?
2. How the connector being used, through forms? rules? provisioning node?
3. What the server log says? It should say any dependencies that may prohibiting to delete it.
I have only seen similar issue "Unable to delete " whenever I have manually tried to edit the connector package (zip) or have created manual clones of the connector.
G&L maintains the connector mappings in the database and if the connector details do not match with the AFX table (T_AV_AFX_CONNECTOR), G&L will present this error and you will not be allowed to delete the connector.
Have you ensured that you have cleared it out of any applicable AFX Connector Bindings (Resources > Directory, Resources > Application)? Not sure if the overall state of your connector matters, but may want to deactivate it as well.