User Access review - Application coverage meaning
Does anyone know the meaning of the application coverage button and what information it relates to/how it is calculated?
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Identity G&L
- Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity
- RSA Identity G&L
- RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
- RSA IGL
It is just a way for the review admin/owner to visualise how much user-entitlement relations are covered by a certain review result. You have two tabs:
- Reviewed Apps/Directories
- This is a list of all business sources where at least of their user-entitlement relations are included in this review result.
- Total Ents is the total number of user-entitlement relations in this business source.
- Total Ents in Review is the amount of user-entitlement relations currently part of the review for this business source.
- Total Ents Not in Review would be calculated as: b - c.
- %Coverage would be calculated as: (c/b)*100.
- Not Reviewed Apps/Directories
This is a list of all business sources that are not part of point 1.
Thanks. I assumed that but some key words are missing I believe. Please confirm that the below I’ve added in red are true statement:
b. Total Ents is the total number of user-entitlement relations in this business source currently.
c. Total Ents in Review is the amount of user-entitlement relations currently part of the review for this business source at the time the review was generated.
Honestly don't know about b. for sure, would need to test it. But c. seems correct, the review is like a snapshot in time so that number would be at the time the review was generated or last refreshed.