When I click on "My RSA", I've got this error :
We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins.
Is it possible to solve this problem ?
I can't open a support case
Thank you for your help
- Community Platform
- Community Thread
- Forum Thread
- Khoros Community
- Online Support
- RSA Link Community
- RSA Link Help
- RSA Link Platform
- RSA Link Support
- RSA Link Support Discussion
- RSA Link Support Forum
- RSA Link Support Question
- RSA Link Website
- Support Platform
- Support Portal
- Website Support
Good afternoon Erica
Thank you for your answer.
But, My product isn't in the list.
We use RSA Authentication Manager.
I've got the serial number of our licence. I don't know our contract number.
When you are on the Form Validation page,
- Enter your email address and name.
- Check the option that you are an RSA Customer or Partner.
- Select your country from the pick list.
- Choose RSA SecurID from the Product Family pick list. Authentication Manager is part of the RSA SecurID Access product suite.
- For Type, since you have the serial number, select that option. You will see the text box caption on the right change to match your selection. Enter your serial number in the text box.
- Enter the value you see for the CAPTCHA check and click Verify.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and then check the option that you agree to them.
- Finally, click Submit.
Thank you for the process.