Set the Identity Router Logging LevelSet the Identity Router Logging Level
Use identity router logs to track user and system events, and to troubleshoot identity router problems. You can change the level of detail collected in identity router logs by switching between standard- and debug-level logging. Standard is the default logging level.
Note: To avoid potential performance impact for users, RSA recommends that you enable debug-level logging during off-peak hours, and that you return to standard-level logging as soon as troubleshooting is complete.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Identity Routers.
- Next to the identity router, select
Log Level from the drop-down menu.
In the window that appears, select a log level from the drop-down menu.
- Standard - (the default) Select for normal operation of the identity router.
- Debug - Select for temporary debug-level logging when you need to perform in-depth troubleshooting on the identity router.
- Click Save and Apply to start running the identity router at the new logging level immediately. You do not need to publish your changes.
With debug-level logging enabled, the status of the identity router on the Identity Routers page is DEBUG.