Troy Griffin - Yes but I would suggest waiting to upgrade unless you only have a single Authentication Manager instance. There is a recently discovered issue with replication post-upgrade that will be resolved by a hotfix in the next couple of weeks and a new upgrade ISO after that.
If you don't want to wait please open a support case and we can guide you through a workaround.
Thanks for the additional info. We are singe instance right now, and are planning to upgrade later in September anyway in conjunction with a Citrix upgrade.