Dear RSA Colleagues, Customers, and Partners,
We are pleased to announce that our new and improved learning management platform, Saba, will be released on December 9, 2021! This is part of our efforts to support your learning and to better optimize our technology across the organization. We are committed to ensuring a smooth transition, and as a first step, we want to provide details on what these enhancements mean to you.
What will be NEW?
- All RSA product training (Archer, NetWitness, and SecurID) will be moved to a new Product-specific Saba platform!
- Browser issues and content glitches will be reduced due to a more up-to-date platform; Chrome is the preferred browser to decrease issues.
What will stay the SAME?
- The most recent training history will be transitioned into RSA’s Saba. Older training history will be archived and accessible as needed.
- Active course registrations will be transferred into our new Saba. Please note that if you have In Progress training, you will be required to start at the beginning of that training in the new Saba. Your progress in the course will be refreshed and will re-start from the beginning. You should be able to simply page through the content to get back to where you left off.
What does this transition mean to ME?
- To effectively transition to the new system, there will be several days where Dell’s Saba is not available to you. Web-based training will be unavailable between December 3-8, 2021.
- Please make every effort to complete all, or as much training as possible, prior to December 3rd. Although incomplete trainings will be reassigned, it is best to start with a clean slate in Saba if you can.
- Training held via Zoom with a live instructor will be unaffected during this outage and will continue as scheduled.
- On 12/9/21, you will be able to log into the new Saba following instructions that we’ll make available at that time.
We will continue to share information with you as the launch date nears! In the meantime, please make sure to complete your current training before December 3rd.
Thank you for joining us on our path to a new and improved learning process.
Your Saba Implementation Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.