Save the date! The next session is going to be held on April 24, 2020 starting at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada). Click the registration link below to pre-register for the session (powered by Zoom webinar services; a Zoom account is NOT required to join the session).
Some of the areas that will be discussed in this webinar include:
• Reviewing security practices for positively identifying legitimate end users
• Common mistakes and problems experienced by first-time RSA SecurID users
• Setting up self-service for end users
• Activating an RSA Authentication Manager Business Continuity Option license
• Using activity and event logs to diagnose and troubleshoot typical end-user problems
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to interact with our instructors, so you gain more benefit from your RSA University On Demand classroom experience.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.