Add an Application to My ApplicationsAdd an Application to My Applications
My Applications in the Cloud Administration Console is a list of applications in the application portal that are available for authenticated users to access using single sign-on (SSO) in an SSO Agent deployment. To add an application to My Applications, you can either select it from the Application Catalog, or configure your own connection to an application using an SecurID-provided template such as SAML or HFED. You can also add a simple bookmark to My Applications. Bookmarks do not require SSO configuration.
Note: At least one application must be configured for SSO and added to My Applications before users can sign into the application portal.
Before you begin
You must be a Super Admin for the Cloud Administration Console to perform this task.
Cloud Administration Console, click
Applications > Application Catalog.
The Application Catalog appears.
Do one of the following:
The configuration wizard opens for the application you selected.
Locate an application and click
For instructions on configuring a SAML application from the Applications Catalog, sign into RSA Link (https://community.rsa.com/community/products/securid) and search for the application you want to add.
- Click Create From Template and select an application type.
- To decide what type of application to add, see Choosing a Connection Method to Add an SSO Agent Application .
- Locate an application and click Add.
- Configure the application connection according to your environment and the application's SSO configuration. To complete the configuration wizard, click Save and Finish.
- (Optional) To publish this configuration change and immediately activate it on the identity router, click Publish Changes.