Enable RADIUS on Identity Routers in a ClusterEnable RADIUS on Identity Routers in a Cluster
As part of the RADIUS setup process, you must enable RADIUS on the identity routers in each cluster that communicates with RADIUS client devices.
Note: Enabling RADIUS on a cluster does not affect identity routers that are embedded in SecurID Authentication Manager.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin for the Cloud Administration Console.
- At least one identity router must be deployed.
Note: Enabling RADIUS for a cluster automatically opens RADIUS port UDP 1812 in the firewall settings for all identity routers in the cluster.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Clusters.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu next to the cluster.
- Select the Enable the RADIUS service on all identity routers in the cluster checkbox.
- Click Save and Finish.
- Click Publish Changes to apply the configured settings.