Reorder Authentication SourcesReorder Authentication Sources
Reordering the list of authentication sources changes the order in which they are evaluated during authentication. The RSA SecurID Access SSO Agent attempts to authenticate users against each of the authentication sources in the order they appear in this list.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin in the Cloud Administration Console.
- At least two authentication sources must appear in the list of authentication sources to be reordered.
- In the Cloud Administration Console click Access > Authentication Sources.
- Click and drag an authentication source up or down to change its position in the list.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Publish Changes to apply the configuration settings immediately.