Update the Connection between the Cloud Authentication Service and SecurID Authentication ManagerUpdate the Connection between the Cloud Authentication Service and SecurID Authentication Manager
If the IP address or hostname of the SecurID Authentication Manager primary instance changes, or if the hostname of the identity router changes, you must update the connection between the Authentication Manager server and the Cloud Authentication Service.
These configuration settings affect all identity routers that are currently deployed, and any identity routers that might be added in the future.
Note: This procedure applies to connections configured using these instructions: Enable SecurID Token Users to Access Resources Protected by the Cloud Authentication Service.
Before you begin
- You must be a Super Admin for the Cloud Administration Console to perform this task.
- Ask your SecurID Authentication Manager administrator to generate a new Authentication Manager sdconf.rec file. Obtain file location and the new agent name, if the name changed.
- In the Cloud Administration Console, click Platform > Authentication Manager.
- Click Edit Connection.
- If the agent name has changed, in the Authentication Agent Name field, enter the exact name provided by your Authentication Manager administrator.
- To upload the new sdconf.rec file, click Choose File and select the file.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click Publish Changes to apply the settings to all identity routers in the deployment. You must publish before you test the connection, but remember that publishing applies these settings and all pending changes to all identity routers.
After you finish
Test the connection between the identity router and the Authentication Manager server. For instructions, see Test the SecurID Authentication Manager Connection.