How to change the protocol from TCP to UDP for RSA Authentication Agent for Web for Apache Web Server
RSA Product Set: Authentication Agent for Web for Apache Web Server RSA Product Version: 8.0, 7.1
How to change the protocol from TCP to UDP for RSA Authentication Agent for Web for Apache Web Server.
1. Stop your apache server
httpd -k stop
2. Set your environment variable
3. In Authentication Manager the authentication agent used for the apache server should have an IP address listed, make a note of this IP address.
4. On the RSA Web Agent server, in the /var/ace folder create a file called sdopts.rec and add the following line to it. Replace <IP address of apache agent machine> with the actual IP address from step 3 and no spaces. It should look like this example
CLIENT_IP=<IP address of apache agent machine>
5. Make sure you put a copy of sdconf.rec in /var/ace on the apache server. You can get the sdconf.rec file via logging into the authentication manager security console, clicking on Access --> Authentication Agents --> Generate Configuration file. Download the zip and extract the sdconf.rec file from that.
6. Run the following command to ensure permissions are set properly on all files in /var/ace