If your company has deployed both the SSO Agent and RSA Authentication Manager, you can integrate the two products so that users can authenticate with RSA SecurID tokens and RSA SecurID Authenticate Tokencodes on the same RSA Authentication Agent.
The Super Admin for the Cloud Authentication Service performs this task to allow users with RSA SecurID tokens and RSA SecurID Authenticate Tokencodes to access resources protected by the same RSA Authentication Agent.
To download complete integration instructions, see Integrating the Cloud Authentication Service and RSA Authentication Manager on RSA Link at https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-53954.
Collect the following information and provide it to the Super Admin or Trust Administrator for Authentication Manager:
- The identity router API Access ID and Access Key generated when you enabled API access
- The management interface IPv4 address for each identity router to which Authentication Manager will connect
- The identity router API port: 443
- The URL prefix for the identity router API service: https://<management interface IP address>:443/api/v1
- The RSA SecurID Access root certificate. This certificate was configured on the My Account > Company Settings page in the Cloud Administration Console. Check to see if you have a local copy of the certificate, or open the Identity Router Setup Console and export it from the browser.
The Authentication Manager Super Admin or Trust Administrator performs the remaining tasks to complete the integration.
You are hereTable of Contents > Provide Configuration Information to the RSA Authentication Manager Administrator