Getting Started with RSA Authentication Manager 8.1
0 0 1,048
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
2017-02-15 11:59 AM
This short video provides a brief overview for customers who have already purchased RSA Authentication Manager 8.1. It reviews the following:
1. Get the appliance, tokens and license
2. Install in production environment
- Deploy primary
- Deploy replica
- Configure virtual host and load balancer (optional)
- Install web tiers, if applicable
- Deploy agents
3. Configure RSA Self-Service Console and educate users.
4. Complete the next steps:
- Add users,
- Assign policies,
- Import and assign tokens,
- Set up risk based authentication (RBA)
- Set up on-demand authentication (ODA).
Note: Please always deploy Authentication Manager in a lab environment and test thoroughly before moving to your production environment.
SecurCare Online (SCOL) has been deprecated. Please use RSA Link for documentation, downloads, community and more.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.