In the recent https://community.rsa.com/community/products/securid/blog/2018/09/17/whats-new-in-rsa-securid-access we are excited to announce the release of the RSA SecurID Access Log Events API to retrieve administrator and user event logs from the RSA SecurID Cloud Authentication Service. You can use the Log Events REST API to import the log events into your security information and event management (SIEM) solution, such as RSA NetWitness, to ensure security and audit compliance.
For more information on this feature – please check out this additional content.
- Download the API Software Developer Kit (SDK) from: RSA SecurID Access Admin REST API Download
- How to configure the RSA SecurID Access Administration API
- The RSA SecurID Access Event Source Configuration Guide for NetWitness
- A full list of administrator events available can be found here: Administration Log Messages for the Cloud Authentication Service
- NEW: User Authentication events are now available - RSA SecurID Access User Event Log API and user events - User Event Monitor Messages for the Cloud Authentication Service
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.