Jeff Carpenter, Senior Product Operations Specialist at RSA, provides a brief tutorial on changes to the RSA SecurID protected delivery program and how it will impact the token record media decryption process for customers.
- What is the RSA SecurID protected token delivery program?
- What to do when new tokens are received from RSA?
- Obtaining the token decryption code.
- Register tokens for warranty (only if tokens were not purchased directly from RSA).
- Zip and encrypt the encryption code file then download the file.
- Decrypt and load the token record file.
- Access the token record and password files.
- Import the token records into the Authentication Manager server.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.