RSA SecurID Token Record Overview
0 0 4,345
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
2017-02-27 09:29 AM
This video shows you how to do the following:
- Download the decryption code file from the RSA website.
- Run the RSA Decryption Utility from the Token Records CD.
- Import the decrypted token records into the authentication server.
- Securely store your token record materials in case you need them again later.
For more information, refer to the RSA SecurID Token Record Decryption Guide.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.