Whiteboarding the RSA SecurID Architecture
0 0 2,644
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
2017-02-15 10:56 AM
An overview of RSA SecurID by Pete Maranian, technical consultant with RSA.
- Authentication Manager. Form factors, agents, authentication, backups, policies, reporting, system management, tokens, users
- System architecture. primary/repica model, external identity sources, elf-service model
- SecurID agents. Installed, built in or custom via API
- Token authenticators. Hardware, software, on-demand.
Note that the rsasecured.com website mentioned by Pete has been changed to the RSA Ready pages on RSA Link.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.