Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
HRI-GR
New Contributor
New Contributor

Access denied to downloads

Jump to solution

I'm attempting to download updates for Authentication Manager - However I get an Access denied message on the downloads link - after logging in successfully.

Heres the URL on the page and the error message : 
https://community.securid.com/t5/securid-authentication-manager/tkb-p/authentication-manager-downloads 

Access Denied
You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.
Click your browser's Back button to continue.

If I try to open a support case I get to this URL 
https://community.securid.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/error?error=403&referer=choose-support-case-type 
and an error message

Access not permitted
The page you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

please advise.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
admin_laucav
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi @HRI-GR 

Are you still facing the issues? Kindly let us know if they are resolved, and if your issues persists you can contact support using this article Frequently Asked Questions about the SecurID Community - SecurID Community - 564365 and they will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
admin_laucav
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi @HRI-GR 

Are you still facing the issues? Kindly let us know if they are resolved, and if your issues persists you can contact support using this article Frequently Asked Questions about the SecurID Community - SecurID Community - 564365 and they will get back to you shortly.

Thanks!

0 Likes
IanStaines
Moderator Moderator

RSA Access Manager product has been discontinued.  Move to the SecurD group for RSA Authentication Manager. 

0 Likes

This appears to have been a temporary issue - the site is available again.

0 Likes