Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
TJMcCann
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Agent Autoregistration Errors in ImsTrace.log

Following one of the troubleshooting steps in the following thread: https://community.rsa.com/message/902767 , I rebooted my AM 8.2 SP1 Primary. Since the reboot this morning, I am observing the following error from various clients. When I look at the offline days on the endpoint, they do not appear to have updated leaving me to believe that there are communication issues. I am able to ping the systems and perform NSLOOKUPS that resolve appropriately.

2018-02-08 07:08:12,169, [AutoRegConnectionHandler3], (AgentAccessSQL.java:184), trace.com.rsa.authmgr.internal.admin.common.dal.sql.DataObjectAccessSql, ERROR, BOGUSSERVERNAME,,,,Unable to lookup class com.rsa.authmgr.internal.admin.agentmgt.dal.Agentwith ip address: IP_ADDRESS_REMOVED

I searched the knowledge base and there was a technote with the same/similar message, but it pertained to RADIUS authentication. All of these agents are Windows running 7.3.3.99+

Is this something to be concerned with? Is there a remedy that does not involve deleting the agents?

thanks

TJ

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies