Assign Cloud-Managed HW Tokens
I hadn't come across any documentation about how to assign a cloud-managed HW token (e.g., SID700) so I though I'd put this here in case someone needed the steps:
- Sign into the cloud admin portal with the appropriate credentials
- Navigate to Users > Management and enter the users registered e-mail address in the search field to display their details.
- Under the Registered Authenticators and Browsers section of the user’s account details, click the Assign a Hardware Authenticator link
- Select a hardware authenticator from the token pack and enter the serial number in the Assign a Hardware Authenticator dialog box. Optionally, apply a name to identify the authenticator (the user will have the opportunity to do this later if you don’t do it here). Click the Assign Authenticator button to continue. The authenticator will appear with a ‘Activation Pending’ status. The user must set a PIN to activate the authenticator
- Sign into your SecurID My Page portal with the appropriate credentials
- The hardware token will be listed with under My registered authenticators. Click the Activate Token button next to the SID700 device label.
- Confirm serial number from the back of your hardware authenticator. Click Next.
- Enter the SecurID One-Time Password (OTP) displayed on the from of your hardware authenticator. Click Next.
- Enter a name that you can remember to help you identify your hardware authenticator. Click Next.
- Enter a PIN that you will remember. The PIN must contain between 6 and 8 numbers, no special characters allowed. Click Next.
- You are now ready to use your hardware authenticator to authenticate and access applications.