Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
MATHEWMILES
Beginner
Beginner

Download link for rsa-securid-authenticate-api.yml?

Jump to solution

Why can't I access this link: https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-93417 

It says unauthorized.

I am the government sponsor for a program developing an application that will leverage this technology in the future.  We need the API details to know how to design the interface.  I do not have a current license or support agreement.  The owner of the network that the application will be deployed to in the future owns the license and has already implemented the solution.  In this work from home environment it is exceedingly difficult to get basic information from folks operating in classified environments.  Is there a way to obtain this file: rsa-securid-authenticate-api.yml ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StevenSpicer
Valued Contributor Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Certain materials require a formal relationship to download.  If you are preparing a product to interact with RSA Authentication Manager, I think you would benefit from joining our Partner Program.  This page has details on the program: Technology Partners and Integrations.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
_EricaChalfin
Employee (Retired) Employee (Retired)
Employee (Retired)

MATHEW MILES‌,

Welcome to the RSA Link community!

I've moved your question to the RSA SecurID Access space where it will be seen by the product's support engineers, other customers and partners.  Please bookmark this page and use it when you have product-specific questions.

Alternatively, from the RSA Customer Support page, click on Ask A Question on the blue navigation bar and choose Ask A Product Related Question.  From there, scroll to RSA SecurID Access and click Ask A Question.  That way your question will appear in the correct space.

Regards,

Erica

0 Likes
StevenSpicer
Valued Contributor Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Certain materials require a formal relationship to download.  If you are preparing a product to interact with RSA Authentication Manager, I think you would benefit from joining our Partner Program.  This page has details on the program: Technology Partners and Integrations.