Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
ChamaraSigera
New Contributor
New Contributor

Health Check Report

i need to generate Health Check Report for The Secure ID Access, are there any tools or way?

0 Likes
4 Replies
LyndalK
Frequent Contributor Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Chamara,

there's a few different products within the RSA SecurID Access product set.  Do you need the health check for RSA Authentication Manager or the RSA Cloud Authentication Service or both?  If you could clarify a bit more about what type of health check information you need, that would help us point you towards the right information.

Kind Regards

Lyndal

0 Likes

Dear Lyndal,

thank you very much for your prompt response. yes i need to do health check on RSA Authentication Manager. can you please share with me the details .

0 Likes
MuradWatson1
Contributor
Contributor

At the moment on the various deployments that we support we manually logon to each server to validate disk space, cpu & memory utilization. If there is an available report or tool that can provide this I am all ears.

0 Likes
deleted
Not applicable

Yes,i also wanted to complete my checkup at your place.Kindly post details of the same...Waiting for your response and i hope it will be quick MYBKEXPERIENCE

0 Likes