Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
PraveenPatil
Beginner
Beginner

Question related to RSA token linked with VPN error 433

Dear RSA Support team,

I have a question related to RSA token linked with VPN error, please help me to understand:) Thank you.

Say for example: If I get an error 433 while trying to connect VPN (Using VPN Client software), what could be causing this error.

Based on my knowledge- I believe it could be due to "Firewall Block" or "RSA token is not imported to RSA SecurID software".

Question: Say for instance- firewall is not blocking the connection! Can I directly conclude that "RSA token is not imported to RSA SecurID software" for VPN error 433 or there could be multiple reasons for the same? or RSA token import is nothing to do with VPN error 433?

Thanks

Praveen

0 Likes
2 Replies
_EricaChalfin
Employee (Retired) Employee (Retired)
Employee (Retired)

Praveen Patil‌,

I've moved your question to the RSA SecurID Access" data-type="space space where it will be seen by the product's support engineers, other customers and partners.  Please bookmark this page and use it when you have product-specific questions.

Alternatively, from the RSA Customer Support" data-type="space page, click on Ask A Question on the blue navigation bar and choose Ask A Product Related Question.  From there, scroll to RSA SecurID Access" data-type="space and click Ask A Question.  That way your question will appear in the correct space.

Regards,

Erica 

0 Likes
EdwardDavis
Employee
Employee

What is the make/model/version/build of this 'VPN' ?

Is this a Cisco VPN of some type ?

Look at the VPN logs and authentication activity logs on the RSA server for information to troubleshoot.

----

What you posted as possible issues is a pretty wide scope of possibilities and somewhat vague.

If you are asking: "Firewall Block" or "RSA token is not imported to RSA SecurID software" then all I can suggest is seeking out RSA Implementation Guide for (type of VPN) here

RSA Ready 

and going through basic setup steps for whatever make of VPN.

For example: if this is a Cisco Anyconnect, check the Anyconnect guide on this page

https://community.rsa.com/docs/DOC-66799 

0 Likes