Announcements

SecurID® Discussions

Browse the SecurID discussion board to get product help and collaborate with other SecurID users.
JohnBeaumont
Beginner
Beginner

What happened to this site?

Being a long time customer I have been through several RSA changes over the years.  However, this latest website change is absolutely the worst.  I cannot even find the Online Support links.  Every Support link takes me back to a list of phone numbers and holiday schedules.  I've now wasted 25 minutes trying to open a call.  Terrible.

0 Likes
6 Replies
RSALinkTeam
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

We apologize for your difficulty. Please visit RSA Customer Support page as we have recently updated it to include a link to Case Management. We are in the process of transitioning from SecurCare Online to RSA LINK and for now please still refer to SecurCare Online for Case Management.  We appreciate your patience while we continue to improve the on-line experience for our customers.

NigelTodd1
Beginner
Beginner

I concur, where has the KB gone?

0 Likes
TerryGrace
Beginner
Beginner

I agree. After 30 minutes of searching I still cannot find patches for AM 8.1. Come on RSA, why put something in production when it's not ready for prime time?

0 Likes

You can find the link to the Knowledge Base on the right-hand navigation of the product home page. RSA SecurID

The link is: https://rsaportal.force.com/customer/_ui/knowledge/ui/KnowledgeHome

Knowledge Base
(Login Required)

The downloads, KB and Case Management can still be found on RSA SecurCare Online​.

For AM 8.1 downloads please go here: RSA SecureCare Online : Log In

JohnBeaumont
Beginner
Beginner

Ok here is my example, three months after my original post. 
I assumed that this graphic, (which takes up the majority of the page), was an advertisement and never paid it any attention.
pastedImage_2.png

Clicking on it recently in frustration I got taken to another page that had an RSA Securid link, (good old F5 for searching!)

pastedImage_3.png
I clicked on that and it took me to a page where out of site, on the right hand side, after scrolling down, I found this :

pastedImage_4.png

Woot!  Here sits the links I need, all the time, minus a case creation and contact link for when I am (or not) in critical meltdown mode.  This block is three clicks away from my "Home" page.  I get it, three clicks isn't much, but the link path is never simple when I am against the wall trying to remedy the issues of screaming end-users on a weekend.  Why can't the block just be on my "Home" page?  Speaking only for myself, this is ALL I ever need from this site.  Period.  My current "Home" is useless to me and not where I want to start.  I don't want to be shoved into a "community" portal when I'm looking to get my deployment back up and running.  I simply do not have the time to wade thru a result list containing post after post with one or two key words from a search.  It's great when I have time, but let me choose to wander off to it, or at least put the links I need everyday, 24x7 within a non-scrolled view, on my "Home" page.

Thanks

0 Likes