Windows Agent for XP
RSA Agent 6.x and 7.1.x for Windows could handle XP, 2000, 2003 and the old GINA login.
None of those agents are supported any longer, and the Windows XP OS is also no longer supported by Microsoft.
Here is the page listing end of support for windows agents
Having said that, agent 7.1 does work on XP
Supported Operating Systems
RSA Authentication Agent for Microsoft Windows is supported on the following
• Windows XP, 32-bit Professional SP3 edition
• Windows XP, 64-bit, Professional SP2 edition
• Windows Vista SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit, Business and Enterprise editions
• Windows 7 SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit, Enterprise and Professional editions
• Windows Server 2003 R2, 32-bit and 64-bit, Standard, and Enterprise editions
• Windows Server 2008 SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit, Standard, Enterprise, Data Center,
and Web Server editions
• Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 64-bit, Standard, Enterprise, Data
Center, and Web Server editions
RSA Authentication Agent for Microsoft Windows Look for Agent 7.1.x.....
RSA does not recommend using end-of-lifed products for production systems.