SecurID® Education Services Blog

RSA Education Student FAQ

Karim_Kamal
Contributor Contributor
Contributor
0 0 896

RSA Education logo-01.png

Which browsers are recommended for virtual or on-Demand classrooms?

• Internet Explorer
  • Google Chrome
  • If one of the above does not work, we recommend clearing your browsing history and/or trying the other browser.

How to Learn about SecurID different learning delivery models?

You can find the different types of learning Modalities Here

Where can I find the current schedule of SecurID Public classes? 

To View our 2022 Public Training Schedule, please Click Here

What if the class I want to attend is not available?

Please send a request to education@securid.com

Creating an Education Account & Registering for Training

Can I register for training without creating an Education account?

No, you must have a valid Education account in order to access SecurID training.

• Getting Started guide for SecurID Employees: Click here
  • Getting Started guide for SecurID Customers/Partners: Click here

Can I register without creating an RSA Community account?

Yes, you can access course descriptions and schedules without logging into RSA Community.

A login to the RSA Community affords you access to customer forums and other areas of the site but it is not needed to register for classes.

Payment & Subscriptions

How do I purchase a training?

• PO: If you need to go the Purchase Order/official route, you will need to work with your account manager to obtain a quote. Contact us if you need help finding your account manager.
  • Credit Card: Alternatively, you can make a purchase by credit card through our new RSA Learning Management System (Saba), More information can be found Here

What is a training credit?

A training credit (TC) is a unit of value used to purchase training.

For more details, please visit This Link

How do I obtain a Purchase Order for Training Credits?

You will need to work with your account manager to obtain a quote. Contact us if you need help finding your account manager.

How can I access my organization available training credits or Unassigned subscription?

Please Contact us to get mapped to your organization. Provide the following information:

• Sales Order #
  • Organization ID
  • Your region (Americas, EMEA, APAC).

If you can’t find that information, you will need to work with your account manager to obtain it.

What is SecurID / SecurID G&L On-Demand Subscriptions?

On-Demand Subscription packages provides learners a flexible way to access the training they need when they need it. The subscription allows self-paced learning at a significant discount versus Live Classroom training.

Each subscription is value-priced to allow a single student to access the On-Demand courses included in the subscription for one (1) year subscription period.

For more details, please visit This Link

How do I obtain a subscription?

For On-Demand Subscription Purchasing and Activation Instructions Click Here 

Dedicated Training

What is a Dedicated training?

The course content, agenda and timing can be adjusted to your specific needs, or you may choose the standard content for any course. All requests to customize a course delivery must be communicated prior to scheduling delivery dates. The minimum course delivery duration for onsite training is two days.

Classes are priced for up to 10 students. We can allow up to 15 students to participate as long as payment for each additional attendee is provided prior to delivery.

How to request for a Dedicated training class for my team?

Contact us to Request a dedicated class; we will work on a customized solution that will meet your business needs.

How many students can participate in a dedicated class?

Classes are priced for up to 10 students. We can allow up to 15 students to participate as long as payment for each additional attendee is provided prior to delivery.

Labs

How do I access my Lab?

Please contact us to have your lab provisioned, and provide the following information:

• Course/lab title
  • Order #
  • Email address
  • Your region (Americas, EMEA, APAC)

How long will the lab be available to me?

• 10 hours of overall practice time over a 14-day period for On-Demand Lab
  • 20 hours of overall practice time over a 30-day period for On-Demand Classroom
  • 20 hours of overall practice time over a 14-day period for Self-Guided Exploration Lab

**Make sure to suspend the environment if it is not in use as that will consume from the granted run time.

If I have any questions or require guidance throughout the Lab , who can help me?

You will have the full support of our Education services Technical team. If you have any questions or require guidance throughout the Lab, kindly submit a case.

Certification

How do I register for the Certification Exam?

Our certification Program is currently undergoing a transition phase, more information will be provided soon

Please follow our Certification Page for updates

Who can take the Certification Exams?

Any audience may take the exams: customers, partners, and employees. If you are a partner, consult with your Channel Manager to confirm certification requirements.