Important Notice: Please note that the maintenance is done and our new Saba LMS platform is now Live!
If you were redirected to this page, this means you are using an old link
Please use these new updated links and update your bookmarks:
You can also find a list of available trainings in our course catalog
We will be performing scheduled maintenance on our Saba LMS platform from Thursday, May 12 to Monday, May 16. The system will be back online on Tuesday, May 17.
Who will be affected?
- All Saba Learners, including SecurID employees, customers, and partners.
What will change?
- SecurID customers and partners will receive an email on Tuesday, May 17th from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to reset their password.
- All Deeplinks will be updated, and the new links will be available for access from the SecurID community by Tuesday, May 17.
- Web-based training will be unavailable between May 12 - 16, 2022.
What will stay the same?
Following the upgrade:
- SecurID Employees will log in to the system using SSO without any change.
- SecurID customers and partners with active accounts on Saba will use the same usernames.
- User experience, including accessing the training pages from the SecurID Community, course navigation on Saba, and other key features will remain the same.
- Subscription balances and training unit balances will remain unchanged.
- All completed and in-process registrations will stay the same.
- Your transcripts will stay the same. Saba users will be able to access certificates for all completed trainings and courses.
- All instructor-led classes held virtually via Teams will be unaffected by this scheduled maintenance and will continue as scheduled.
Timeline and Required Actions:
- SecurID Employees:
- Expect another email announcing Saba LMS Go Live by Tuesday, May 17. Once you receive the email you will be able to access training normally via SSO.
- SecurID Customers and Partners:
- Expect another email announcing Go Live by Tuesday, May 17.
- You will also receive an email from email@example.com which will contain your unchanged username and a hyperlink to reset your password.
We apologize for any inconvenience. For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the Education Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining us on our path to a new and improved learning process.
SecurID Education Services Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.