New Feature: Adjust Common and Uncommon Review Analysis Thresholds
0 0 337
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
2021-04-14 01:31 PM
With the RSA Identity Governance & Lifecycle version 7.5 release, User Access Reviews (using the default (new/non-legacy) interface) can now be configured to specify the analysis thresholds for both the common and uncommon access levels. Previously, these were fixed values of 10% (Uncommon Access) and 90% (Common Access). This will allow review administrators more flexibility to decide what access is common and uncommon based on their organization’s policies and configure them as needed on a per-review basis.
- Any user with Review administrator privilege can now set a value (between 1 to 100) for the Uncommon access and Common access thresholds, instead of relying on the preset and non-editable values of 10% and 90%, respectively.
- These values can be set in two ways:
- Move the setting’s corresponding slider to increase/decrease the percentage threshold value.
- Edit the percentage threshold value text box.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.