Reducing Identity Risk – Password Vault Integration
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
Identity has become the most consequential cyber-attack vector. According to the 2016 Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, 63% of confirmed breaches involved the use of weak or stolen credentials. Attacks may start with simple account compromise or control of orphaned accounts but quickly escalate to the most prized credentials—those of privileged users.
With a focus on helping organizations reduce identity risk – we are proud to announce the release of the password vault
feature in the latest release - RSA Announces the Availability of the RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle 7.0.2 Service Pack Release. The password vault feature will allow RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle to retrieve and rotate privileged credentials from CyberArk Application Identity ManagerTM (AIM).
The password vault interoperability supports the following endpoints:
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - Microsoft Active Directory Application Guide
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - Oracle Database Application Guide
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - IBM DB2 Connector Datasheet
- RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle - SQL Server Connector Datasheet
Please check out additional content on the new feature
Reduce Identity Risk with RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.