RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Dashboards - Welcome - Deployment Overview Part 2
Time to apply: ~30 minutes
RSA IGL Recipes - The 12 Dashboards of Christmas - Summary , 2020 - Part 11 of 12
This dashboard shows overview information about various areas of the environment. The goal of this dashboard is to help understand the trending of work done within different areas by the teams.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
- Do not forget to set "User Constraints" on your dashboards - otherwise everyone will be able to see them who has access to the object
The dashboard, contains the following charts & Reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard.
Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: Overview - Accounts
- RSA IGL Recipes: Overview - Applications & Business Units
- RSA IGL Recipes: Overview - Business Descriptions
- RSA IGL Recipes: Overview - Access Rights
- RSA IGL Recipes: Overview - Exploded Entitlements
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Go to the "Welcome Dashboards" tab
- Click the button "+ Create Dashboard"
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Deployment Overview - Part 2
Display Sequence: 5 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown).
Layout: Proportional Layout, select the option with 5 results, as shown below.
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab.
Click "Add Component" button.
Add each of the charts, listed above, you must do this step for each chart.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, as it appears on the home screen, it is STRONGLY recommended that you set constraints, otherwise everyone who logs in, will be able to see this dashboard.
This is the "Advanced" SQL that can be used, if you want to copy and paste the below
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown from the Home screen.
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.