RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Dashboards - Home - Telemetry - AFX
Time to apply: ~30 minutes
RSA IGL Recipes - The 12 Dashboards of Christmas - Summary , 2020 - Part 4 of 12
This dashboard shows information about AFX within the enviroment. It provides a yearly summary of connectors and fulfilment.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
- Do not forget to set "User Constraints" on your dashboards - otherwise everyone will be able to see them who has access to the object
The "Admin Collector Summary" dashboard, contains the following charts & Reports, all of which need to be created first, before you can implement this dashboard. Please see these documents for more info on how to create the required dashboard objects first:
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Fulfilment Trending
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Total Connectors
- RSA IGL Recipes: AFX Telemetry - Connector Summary
You MUST follow standard change request process and apply this solution in your lower environments first, before moving this to Production.
- Create each of the reports/charts as listed above in the "details" section
- Once all these charts/reports have been created successfully
Go to Admin / Dashboards
Under "Welcome Dashboards" click the "+ Create Dashboard" button:
Under the "Dashboard Overview" tab
Dashboard Name: Telemetry - AFX
Display Sequence: 20 (you can update this value in future, to move where this dashboard is shown).
Layout: Proportional Layout, select the option with 3 results, as shown below.
Under "Dashboard Components" Tab.
Click "Add Component" button.
Add each of the charts, listed above, you must do this step for each chart.
Update the order of the reports/charts so that final result is like the image below.
Under the "User Constraints" tab set the correct level of access for who should see this dashboard.
Note: For this dashboard, as it appears on the home screen, it is STRONGLY recommended that you set constraints, otherwise everyone who logs in, will be able to see this dashboard.
This is the "Advanced" SQL that can be used, if you want to copy and paste the below
/*AveksaAdmin, System Administrators*/
or users.id has approles (('Aveksa EDC','System Administrator'))
The new dashboard should now be shown from the Home screen.
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.