RSA IGL Version: V 7.2.x
Product Area: Tabular Reports (Applied to Active Directory Summary Dashboard)
Associated Dashboard & Chart:
Time to apply: ~20 minutes
This report provides information about the last logon date for all AD accounts.
The goal of this report is to understand which AD accounts might be a risk
The report can be used by Admin/AD Teams to be understand which AD accounts could be removed potentially.
This report requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the AD Account Collector.
This key word can be added to more than one Account Collector if required.
Other useful links
Example Image (Click to enlarge)
- This chart/report/dashboard is supplied "as is" - any modification of this item is done at your own risk.
- If you have issues applying this chart/report/dashboard, please comment below for help, DO NOT contact the RSA Support team.
- If you would like more assistance with this chart/report/dashboard or for help in creating other chart/report/dashboards, then RSA Professional Services (RSA PS) is available to help.
- Please contact your RSA Account Manager or local RSA Sales Rep or reply below for further assistance.
This report includes information about AD Accounts and is sorted by the "oldest" logon date.
First test this in your query tool (SQLDeveloper, Toad etc..)
(select * from (select
accountName as "Account Name",
RealLastLogon as "Last Logon Date",
DaysSinceLogin as "Days Since Last Logon"
select distinct pA.NAME as accountName, pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE as RealLastLogon, TRUNC(SYSDATE) - trunc(pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE) as DaysSinceLogin
from avuser.PV_ACCOUNT pA, avuser.V_BUSINESS_SOURCE vBS, avuser.V_DATA_COLLECTORS vDC
where pA.IS_DISABLED = 0
and pA.ADC_ID = vDC.ID and lower(vDC.Description) like '%addashboard%'
and pA.LAST_LOGIN_DATE is not null
order by "Days Since Last Logon" desc)
where "Days Since Last Logon" > 30)
Example of the results:
- Log into RSA IGL as a user who can create reports. In my example, im using AveksaAdmin
- Go to "Reports" / "Tabular"
- Select "+ Create Report" button
- Under the "General Tab" add the following details:
- Name: AD Days Since Last Logon
- Title: AD Days Since Last Logon
- Description: From RSA IGL Link Community. This report provides information about AD Accounts and their Last Logon details. Note: This chart requires the key word: "addashboard" to be added within the description of the Account Collector.
- Scope: System
- Page Size: Letter
- Orientation: Landscape
- Under the "Query" Tab, copy the SQL from above
- In the bottom bar, press the "Style" button. "Slate" is a good recommendation for reports
- Press the "Preview" button, you should see some results, as per the example image below.
If you get an error at this stage, please test your SQL in a Query tool, like "SQL Developer" or "SQL Squirrel" to ensure it works first.
If it still doesn't work, please share your SQL and a screen shot of the issue below. DO NOT contact RSA Support
- Under the "Columns" Tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Under the "Display Attributes" tab, please use the configuration shown in the image below
- Nothing has been set on the "Filter", "Grouping & Sorting" or "Schedule and Email" tabs
Please login, then "Like" and "Actions/Follow" this page (Top Right), so as to receive updates and be notified if we modify/change items found here, in future.