This is a known issue in the following versions when using Oracle 19c as the datastore:
- RSA Governance & Lifecycle 7.2.1
- RSA Governance & Lifecycle 7.5.0
- SecurID Governance & Lifecycle 7.5.2
The Users page under the Users menu is slow to load.
The following query shows in the AWR report as being executed for a very large number of times:
|gnf27z7h9fvd1||SELECT MAX(LAST_NAME || ', ' || FIRST_NAME) FROM T_MASTER_ENTERPRISE_USERS WHERE ID = :B1|
The query mentioned above is part of an internal function used as a virtual column in many internal tables. This internal function performs poorly in Oracle 19c.
This issue is resolved in the following versions:
- RSA Governance & Lifecycle 7.5.0 P08
- SecurID Governance & Lifecycle 7.5.2 P04