IDENTITY RISK IS BUSINESS RISK:
In 2016, 63% of confirmed data breaches involved weak, default or stolen passwords (Verizon 2016 Data Breach Investigations Report). Identity has emerged as the most consequential threat vector.
Now is the time to upgrade to RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle Version 7.0.2 to address identity-based risks and deliver continuous compliance for your organization. Our approach incorporating risk analytics and business context to identity management, means you are getting more than basic provisioning and governance.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM UPGRADING?
BETTER COMPLIANCE AND RISK MITIGATION
Visibility and control into all identities including privileged users all in one place with PIM/PAM interoperability. No longer manage privilege accounts separately, which opens up vulnerabilities for highly sought after accounts and compliance issues. Manage it all from one platform.
IMPROVE BUSINESS ADOPTION
Better adoption by the business with integration to ServiceNow. Users will be able access and make requests via the portal that is already used for other IT and business requests in the organization instead of accessing a siloed portal.
MORE AGILE ADMINISTRATION
Increase agility to manage identity governance with streamlined workflows, dashboards, simplified approvals, improved overall performance and administration.
SIMPLIFIED UPGRADE DEPLOYMENT
Upgrade tools for RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle streamlines the upgrade process making it easier for you to deploy upgrades. Our Professional Service is here make sure you upgrade goes smoothly.
Here is a full list of enhancements:
CONTINUOUS VISIBILITY, COMPLIANCE AND IDENTITY RISK MITIGATION
- PIM/PAM interoperability for Collection and Provisioning with CyberArk and Lieberman Software
- Password Vaulting with CyberArk Application Identity Manager™
- RSA Archer® interoperability
- Unauthorized Change Detection
- Crypto Service Improvements
SIMPLIFIED END USER EXPERIENCE AND IMPROVED BUSINESS ADOPTION
- ServiceNow & ITIL / IT Service Management Interoperability
- Smart IAM – Act with Insight using analytics and dashboards that not only give insight into IAM metrics, but actually recommend actions to take to reduce risk and improve compliance.
- Improved External Access Request handling
- Simplified Approvals
- Business Justification Rules
- Out of Office - Business Task Delegation
MORE AGILE ADMINISTRATION AND DEPLOYMENT CAPABILITIES
- Rapid Application Onboarding Application Wizard improvements
- Workflow Upgrades for scalability and Serviceability
- Compare User Improvements
- SOAP and REST connector improvements: REST Connector, Token Based Authentication, SOAP Connector, Multiple URL Support, Added Web Services Security (WSS)
- Improved Audit Logging
- Maintenance Mode
- Public versus Private Attributes
- Enhancements to make upgrading easier. View pre-migration checklist.
Full details behind these enhancements available.
WHAT ARE THE IMPACTS OF NOT UPGRADING?
Threats continue to evolve each day—with identity being the primary attack vector. Version 7.0.2 provides you the best protection against identity-based vulnerabilities, based on risk analytics and business context. Not upgrading, means your identities may not be as secure as they could be.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Got questions? We’re here to help you upgrade to the latest version. Here are 3 easy options to help you get started with upgrade:
- Leave a comment here and we’ll answer your questions in the community
- Connect with your RSA Identity Governance and Lifecycle sales representative
- Reach out to our professional services contacts below
Khalil El Damisi
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.