RSA Product Set: RSA SecurID
RSA Product/Service Type: Authentication Manager
RSA Version/Condition: 8.5.0
O/S Version: SUSE Linux 12
An attempt to download and enable an Identity Router, IDR in the AM Security Console fails at the Downloading Identity router image step, with the error "The identity router enablement did not succeed."Image description
Performing precheck operations Completed.
Activity DetailsImage description
A firewall is blocking the Security Console access to the Cloud service.
Specific URLs or IPs must be whitelisted on your organization's firewall for connectivity between RSA Authentication Manager and the RSA Cloud Authentication Service. To enable and use an embedded identity router, the following URLs must be accessible:
- RSA Cloud Authentication Service URL. This will be specific to the region where your organization's RSA Cloud tenant is hosted:
- US region:*.access.securid.com
- ANZ region:*.access-anz.securid.com
- EMEA region:*.access-eu.securid.com
- Microsoft Azure URL
For IP addresses and additional URLs see the references below:
- Sections "What You Need to Know" and "Connectivity Requirements" at Quick Setup - Connect RSA Authentication Manager to the Cloud Authentication Service with an Embedded Identity Router - Step 1: Plan.
- Section "After you finish" on page Edit the Cloud Authentication Service Connection.