RSA Product Set: SecurID Access
RSA Product/Service Type: Cloud and Identity Router, Cloud Authentication Service
Steps when the customer asks to terminate their Cloud Tenant.
- Engage the Account Manager, as The Account Manager needs to get in touch with the customer to ask WHY he wants to terminate the cloud tenant.
- Get in touch with the customer and ask for a Confirmation Email which includes the request for the tenants Termination and ask for the details below:
- Login ID or the Account Name that the customer uses on the cloud console.
- The authID, is usually like customername.auth.securid.com.
- You need to open a JIRA and make sure of the template
- Press Create.
- Project > RSA SecurID Access SaaSOPs (SAAS).
- Issue Type > SecurID Access Service Request.
- Summary > <Account Name> Cloud Tenant Termination.
- SecurID Access Request Category > Cloud Tenant > Other.
- Leave the Severity & Priority.
- Put in the Description (Customer Name, Account Name, copy of the Termination request mail thread of the customer).
- SaaS Product Name - SecurID Access > SecurID Access.
- SecurID Access Envs > choose based on the GEO location.
- SecurID Access Customer Name > Type the Account Name of the customer.
- Parent Salesforce Case > SF case number.
- Once the JIRA is resolved, update the customer.