RSA Ready: Q3 2020 Integrations
0 0 618
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Mark as New
- Mark as Read
- Printer Friendly Page
- Report Inappropriate Content
2021-01-05 01:16 PM
The following are the updates and additions to the RSA Ready/3rd Party integrations catalog for RSA NetWitness and RSA SecurID Access for Q3 2020.
- (new) Amazon AWS CloudTrail Configuration Guide
- (new)Amazon GuardDuty Event Source Configuration Guide
RSA SecurID Access
- (new) Hypersecu FIDO Security Key - 2 form factors certified, Mini Pro Key & Titanium Pro Key
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2019 - updated AuthMgr 8.5 Setup & Config Guide and Getting Started Guide adding support for Hyper-V 2019.
- (new) Radiflow iSID 5.7 - RSA Ready SecurID Access Implementation Guide - Radiflow provides cyber security solutions for critical infrastructure networks (i.e. SCADA), such as power utilities, oil & gas, water and others. Radiflow integrated using SecurID Authentication REST API with Authentication Manager.
- (new) Shibboleth IDP - RSA Ready SecurID Access Implementation Guide - MFA through SAML via SSO Agent or Relying Party
- VMware ESXi-7 - updated AuthMgr 8.5 Setup & Config Guide and Getting Started Guide adding support for ESXi-7.
For a listing of all RSA Ready/3rd Party partners go to the RSA Ready space on RSA Link. Or bookmark the specific RSA Product Integrations space:
Do you know a partner that might be interested in becoming RSA Ready? Ask them to visit www.rsaready.com and Apply!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.