RSA Admin

ePO/ODBC Error - Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string

Discussion created by RSA Admin Employee on Dec 1, 2009
Latest reply on Dec 8, 2009 by RSA Admin

We recently upgraded to McAfee ePO 4.5. I have been working on getting the data to enVision for a couple of weeks, but without much luck. The error I see is (same error for epolicy_system and epolicy_virus):

%NIC-3-605128: ODBC, ODBC, -, -, -, -, Detail: 4624: epolicy_virus:EnVision:Extended DB error: Database error details: retcode=-1, sqlstate=22008, native_error=241, msg=[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.

I believe the error is somewhere in the ODBC Types. I have them set up under ePolicy4.5 and ePolicyvirus4.5. I am not sure if these ODBC types were part of enVision with predefined fields, or if they have been modified.

I can run the SQL from the ODBC type directly on the database and successfully pull results if I leave the WHERE clauses out (see attachment).

I've attached the Data Queries and Max Tracking Queries. If more information would be helpful, let me know.

Attachments

Outcomes