RSA Admin

EnVision logging me out

Discussion created by RSA Admin Employee on Dec 10, 2010
Latest reply on Nov 7, 2011 by RSA Admin

For the past couple of weeks I have had a problem with EnVision logging me out or losing connection when running reports. It seems to only happen when I have multiple EnVision browsers open, though I can't say for sure since I nearly always have multiple browsers regardless of what I'm doing. However, it always begins with a report window opening up with a logon page when I am trying to run a report.

We just installed SP 4 this week, but this issue was present before the install. I am running IE8 (8.0.7600.16385) on Windows 7 x64. No changes have been made to my machine or browser in recent history. I tried to replicate the issue in Firefox (3.6.13) but the pages don't render correctly and I was not able to work in it long enough for an accurate test. However, in the short time I did use Firefox, I did not see the issue.

We recently changed our logon method to authenticate against our primary domain, and the behavior did begin after that. However, I changed my account back to EnVision authentication, but the issue continues.

I'm currently in the process of rebuilding our reports to match up with the devices that have move to Content 2.0. I can't see where the reports themselves would cause this type of behavior, but I can't know for sure.

Has anyone else seen this type of behavior? Any ideas or tips?

Thanks,

Ken

Outcomes