The RSA Security Analytics Summit will take place September 10-11, 2013 at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center—just outside Washington, D.C. If you’re an RSA enVision, NetWitness, or Security Analytics customer or are interested in learning more about the RSA Security Analytics solution and how others have made it work for them, this is the event for you. The two-day agenda will be packed with case studies, best practices, and industry trends—information you need to continue to build your security strategy and career.
Hear from visionary keynote speakers, attend breakout sessions, spend time with RSA Security Analytics partners and experts, attend our evening networking event, and share your knowledge and experience with others who depend on RSA security solutions.
When you register you will be automatically entered for a chance to win one of three Sony Cyber-shot HX50V cameras (or, you can mail in your entry).* SEE OFFICIAL RULES.
Highlights of the two-day agenda include:
· Networking with over 500 security professionals
· Keynote by Nate Silver, statistician, predictor, and author of “The Signal and the Noise”
· SOC strategy and security analytics technical deep dive sessions
· Customer-led presentations on SOC war stories
· Sessions on implementation, new features, best practices and migration strategies led by the product managers and engineers who built RSA Security Analytics
For more information please visit: https://blogs.rsa.com/th_event/rsa-security-analytics-summit-formerly-known-as-the-netwitness-user-conference/